Old 09-01-2005, 09:34 PM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Default hurricanes and your safety (Florida!)

KESLICK AND SON

MODERN ARBORICULTURE

214 N. PENN STREET

WEST CHESTER, PA 19380

610-696-5353 Cell 610-864-5251

WEB: http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/service

EMAIL:

TREES - hurricanes, windstorms and safety.

With the hurricane and windstorms the trees have been exposed to this year,
a visual inspection for safety by a tree biologist is recommended.

Cracks, hanging broken branches and trees partially uprooted are common and
can pose a high risk of hazard for humans and properties. Many of these
conditions can be seen by a professional.

We at KESLICK AND SON have a consulting tree biologist.

Call for our cost and availability.

Contact us at 610-696-5353 or cell 610-864-5251

Our tree biologist resume can be found he

http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/educat.html

Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Tree Biologist
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!

that we are not the boss.