Old 09-01-2005, 10:29 PM

Jo Ann is retired from the GF business, not retired in general. She and Steve are
now buying and selling antique glass and pottery full time. That means driving all
over several states. She doesnt have the time.
Actually, her major recommendations are now and have always been water changes, water
changes, water changes, a bit of salt, PP, Quick Cure, and hydrogen peroxide. She
never really sold any of that, but if people want to buy their water, salt, Quick
Cure, and hydrogen peroxide from Ken I guess they can go right ahead.
Ingrid

"~ Windsong ~" wrote:
## A bit of a contradiction no? If her help isn't "usually needed" there
on your private list, then she has the time to come HERE and help people.
## And let me guess who she recommends to purchase those "TREATMENTS" from?
1. The people who purchased her business.
2. The people who purchased her business.
3. The people who purchased her business.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.