Old 10-01-2005, 03:12 AM
Dwayne

You can put out traps, but not until about 2 or 3 weeks before the blooms
come on. If spraying, you should spray a week before it blooms, once after
the blooms are on and then once a week there after. I am not sure how long
this weekly spraying should go on, but maybe someone else will answer our
post who knows. I got my information from a man who raised apples and
peaches professionally, and at the time I wasn't interested in the apple
information as much as I was the peach info.

Dwayne

"lloydie" wrote in message
i inherited an apple tree when i bought my house, i believe it`s a
worcester perriman???? , last year i wrote asking about codling moth damage
(april time)
i was told that it was too late to act, what can i do now (Jan) onwards to
prevent codling moth damage this year
thanks in advance