Old 10-01-2005, 09:55 AM
jane

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 15:12:38 GMT, Pam Moore
wrote:

~I never get the FAQ. I queried this before. I've always used Agent,
~and it just puts headings for very long postings for which I have to
~press enter to read it.
~Can anyone please suggest why I am not getting the FAQ posts?
~
~Pam in Bristol

dunno. Have you checked your filters to see if you once upon a time
accidentally killfiled it?

I tend not to notice it since I use the no entry sign icon on these
posts so they don't come up as new.

jane (agent (ancient 1.01) user)

--
jane