Old 10-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Franz Heymann

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

I can help you get that degree you need...Bachelors, Masters or
Doctorate. 100% legitimate, no studying, no exams, no coursework.
From only £25

Overpriced! I can provide degrees for £9.99, or two for £15. Make
your child the star of the playground with a First Class Honours

degree,
or invest in a his and hers matching set to impress that special

person
on Valentine's Day. Ideal staff incentives. Free delivery by

email...
just print it off and colour it in. (Colour-counselling extra).

Complete
your CV with a machine washable academic gown, realistic fake fur

trim
suitable for vegans, one size fits all. Guaranteed result when worn

job interviews.

{:-))

Franz