Old 10-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Franz Heymann

"Tom Atkinson" wrote in message
"David Cleland" wrote in message
What part of NI are you in ?

I live in tandragee, co Armagh . Apparently Tandragee means backside

to the
wind!!
Tom Atkinson

I took the liberty of indicating to you where your reply should have
been placed.

Franz

I had two bay trees blown over and the pots smashed - I also had a

bush
basically wrecked by the wind- virtually nothing but the base

left.

David

"Rod" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 15:13:48 -0000, "Tom Atkinson"
wrote:

Wondering how everyone fared with the storms sweeping UK. We are

in
N.Ireland
and the very high winds uprooted a eucalyptus
and it fell on my favourite Euphorbia that had
buds on every stem. In addition we had missing tiles and broken

aerial.

Tom Atkinson

Just dead branches and twigs down here on the N. Wales coast,

inland
serious flooding in Llanrwst and some low lying fields flooded

in the
Vale of Clwyd. Whilst out yesterday afternoon in the Clwydians I

saw
cleared remains of sizable trees by the roadside in several

places.
The winds during the week got our bonfires going like good uns

in the
area we're clearing for replanting.