Old 10-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Glen Able

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 23:47:36 +0100, wrote:

That;s o.k. have you found the abc posted each week.

That's what I meant to ask about! oops. No, I have not received it for
over a year.

Pam in Bristol

What I've found is that, although the 'abc for newcomers...' article is
posted every week, Outlook Express has decided that all the posts belong to
a single thread. So I never actually get to see the article in question,
unless I scroll down to the very oldest posts. And there I find, dated
18/09/04, the thread in question, with 20 or so copies of the article all
collapsed into one thread - including the most recent one from 2 days ago!