Old 10-01-2005, 07:28 PM
Ross Vandegrift

On 2005-01-10, Dances_With_Ferrets wrote:
(read all caution statements on the silicone tube to be sure
that it is appropriate for aquarium use).

This is harder to find than you might think. If you go to the hardware
store, even the non-toxic, fungicide-free stuff tends to only have
strengths rated up to about 15 gallons of water. I'm not sure how
seriously to take that, but being a paranoid type, I found the All-Glass
aquarium sealant to be a more sure option. It cost about the same and
is the same sealant they use on all their tanks, so strength isn't an
issue.

--
Ross Vandegrift

man in the bonds of Hell."