Old 10-01-2005, 07:48 PM
Michelle C

Hi Doug,

These same neighbors have complained about my oaks and elms dropping leaves
into their yard each fall, and of shading their pool too much during the
summer. Personally, I think they are a pain in the ass, but I want to hear
what others think.

You're right though... at the end of the day, this 'problem' is only a minor
irritation.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Since it only takes 5 minutes, just walk over there and trim it. If you
think they're really picky, ask one of them to come out and tell you if
it's done the way they like it. Of all the neighbor problems you could
have, this is like a .25 on a scale of 0 through 10. Don't make it worse.
As far as them "drinking your wine", you invited them, right? They
probably figured it would be good to broach the subject when everyone was
loosened up a bit.

Shall I tell you about my neighbor, who thought it was OK to let their
ChemLawn moron hose down my vegetable garden with pesticides, and how I
was prepared to get an injunction from our town justice, which would've
directed the cops to arrest the neighbor if the spraying actually took
place? That's an 8 on the scale. A convicted child molester moving in next
door - that's a 10.