Old 05-01-2005, 04:46 AM
~ Windsong ~

"Lilly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Huey, what's even funnier is that she "responds" by quoting her
original post/spam to this thread as a response!
Thanks for the chuckles Ingrid. ROFLMAOWTIME.

=====================================
I'm surprised her ISP allows her to keep spamming Usenet for her good
friend. Most ISPs would not allow it. The more she does this the more I'm
convinced JoAnn doesn't post here because she doesn't want anyone
knowledgeable to question her advice and opinions. Anyone can say anything
over a phone-line. You can help people over the phone but you cannot
diagnose disease and infestations that way. What ever happened to scrapings
etc? Whose products does JoAnn recommend when suckers call her? What proof
is there that she is some kind of "expert?"
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"The facts, though interesting, are irrelevant."