Old 10-01-2005, 06:08 PM
Kay

In article , Michelle C
writes

I have already decided that I will trim the vines on their side of the
fence. But now I'm wondering who is right, and who is wrong, in this
situation? Am I right to think my neighbors are cranky? Does the law
obligate me to trim vines that enter my neighbors yard? Should they accept
the minor chore of vine trimming in return for having such a beautiful
backdrop (their words) to their garden?

Where are you posting from? Your frequent use of 'yard' suggests it
might not be the UK, in which case our advice will not be of much use to
you.
--
Kay