Old 11-01-2005, 12:56 AM
Warren

Michelle C wrote:
Perhaps they haven't trimmed it because they're afraid you're an
unreasonable person who'll freak-out because they're chopping away at
your vine.

That's ridiculous.

Why? Because *you* know you're not an unreasonable person? Based on the
way you've dismissed what I've said as rediculous, I'm already getting
the impression that you're an unreasonable person who isn't willing to
accept that differnt people have different perspectives. If that's how
you treat them, I wouldn't be surprised to hear from them that you're an
unreasonable neighbor.

The dynamics of how the neighborhood I grew up in and where I live now
are completely different. Neighbors expect different things from each
other 40 years and 2000 miles away. There isn't just one right way of
viewing a situation like this. But maybe you think that's ridiculous,
too.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Compare the newest tax preparation software apps:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/taxes/index.html