Old 11-01-2005, 06:25 AM
Eric Schreiber

scott wrote:

I have been doing a lot of research but need advice from the experts
(aka you guys) on what type of setup I can put in my cubical. I have
plenty of power (AC) but I can not have filters or what not due to
noise

As George mentioned, the small Eclipse tanks are a good possibility. I
have one here, and it's silent. The one problem you may encounter in a
cubicle is that the magnetics in small tanks (any with an impeller
filter) are not shielded, and may interfere with your monitor - I had
my 3-gallon on my desk briefly, and it made my 19" monitor shake like
mad.

'Course, if you have an LCD screen, it's not an issue.

--
Eric Schreiber
www.ericschreiber.com