Old 11-01-2005, 02:27 AM
Salty Thumb

"madgardener" wrote in :

"Joe" wrote in message
news:vtyEd.44617$6l.27348@pd7tw2no...
You see, I am not very observant. I never notice if anything in my
garden makes it past winter.

Can anyone help me?

You must have no trees, no shrubs and only plant annuals then. Try
perennials. And apparently you have no grass to mow
either..........There is no way that you are that oblivious. You're
trolling. Try another newsgroup.
"Plonk!"
madgardener

Actually there is a theory by, not sure I have names right, D. Bess Lyare
and Ponti Mython that says all plants die during the winter and only come
back because they are repropagated from seeds carried by migratory
swallows.

Swallows are too small to carry large seeds or seed vessels, such as a
coconut, and this is why coconuts do not usually grow in cold places.