Old 11-01-2005, 06:58 AM
~ Windsong ~

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
What changes or additions are you thinking about next year?

$$ We're leveling an inground kiddy pool with a small waterfall in front of
the front porch. The darn thing keep sinking on one side showing the
liner.... AAAARGGGGHHH!!! It's enough to make me crazy! I pulled the
pool out, but with the rain and soggy ground we can't do much with it now.

If I win the lotto...... No, real changes. (Not make-believe changes to go
with your make-believe anti-spam e-mail addresses. ;o) ~ jan

$$ If I win the lotto you wont see me around these parts for while......

--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...