Old 11-01-2005, 03:34 PM
Ross Vandegrift

On 2005-01-11, Margolis wrote:
"Ross Vandegrift" wrote in message
This is harder to find than you might think. If you go to the hardware

it is very easy to find. You can get aquarium sealant at home depot,
lowes, sears, ace-hardware or just about any hardware store. Or you can go
to your lfs and get it also ;op

Depends on area maybe --- none of the hardware stores around me carried
it. I checked out two Home Depots, a Lowe's, and three local places. I
think my area might be cursed for finding lots of things though; one of
my LFS owners still insists there's no such thing as an SAE and that I'm
"really" thinking of a CAE ::-)

But even my LFS carried the AGA sealant!

--
Ross Vandegrift

man in the bonds of Hell."