Old 11-01-2005, 04:16 PM
Doug Kanter

If you want revenge, bindweed's also an option, but only after you've sold
your place and are preparing to leave. :-) According to everyone I've asked,
the only way to really kill it is to use chemicals even the military is wary
of.

"Tex John" wrote in message
Well, my $0.02 would be to plant a natural fence that will block the
view...I don't know, something like Golden Bamboo :)

Before long, they won't be able to see them ATVs either if they aren't
willing to put in their yard-work time. Course that's a rude thing to do
your OTHER neighbors....

John
snickering in this balmy houston weather

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Michelle C" wrote in message
WOW! You must be a lawyer! Thanks for your reply, paghat!

You're right... I'll probably end up getting a privacy fence. But if I

do,
I'll pay for the entire thing myself. They aren't the most co-operative

of
neighbors.

Some vines still find their way through every crack in those fences.