Old 11-01-2005, 04:30 PM
Stephen Henning

"Joe" wrote:

You see, I am not very observant. I never notice if anything in my garden
makes it past winter.

Our garden is beautiful here in Zone 6. We have:

winterberry holly with red berries - ilex verticillata

witch hazel with flowers - hamamelis virginiana

lenten rose is preparing to bloom - helleborus varieties

rhododendrons with fall foilage - especially PJM

red twig and yellow twig dogwoods add color to the garden

spring bulbs preparing to burst into bloom

trees preparing to burst into bloom

evergreen holly keeps their berries all winter.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman