Old 11-01-2005, 07:09 PM
Bobby Baxter

Default ANN: Happy Moose Gardening Forum

Happy Moose Gardening Forum
http://happymoose.com

I am pleased to announce that I have added a new web based discussion forum
to my gardening portal. The forum is focused on Daylilies, Hostas, and
Irises. I hope if you have interest in Daylilies, Hostas, or Irises that
you will visit the new Happy Moose Gardening Forum. It will also be a great
resource to have your questions answered regarding these three plant types
as we have many seasoned growers in the forum.

Glorious Gardening!

Bobby Baxter
TheGardenSite.com

TheGardenSite.com: http://thegardensite.com
Daylily.Net: http://daylily.net
Happy Moose: http://happymoosegardens.com
Garden Discussion Forum: http://happymoose.com

Specializing in designing web sites for plant lovers!