Old 11-01-2005, 05:04 PM
kathy

Spring of '05

General demucking of pond bottom. Distributing muck
to happy trees and shrubs in the backyard.

Repotting of four jj lilies I put in last year.

Try and get the six foot high grasses out of the
one of the edge bays that I planted in there as
seeds from a lake in Northern Idaho. Give up as
impossible.

Hope that more of the pacific chorus frogs I adopted
as eggs from jj return to the pond. Hope the lady bullfrog
doesn't return. Remind myself that if lady bullfrog does
show up not to make any rash announcements about catching
her. This just leads to embarrassment.

kathy