Old 11-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Shelly Hurd

Well Folks, as you might have noticed, I really have had only time to keep
the list running lately. But today I see this and think, you know Henrik is
right. He notes that Jim kept the list on a tight leash, something I really
prefer not to do, so long as you are all talking bonsai. BUT YOUR NOT.

So let me be crystal clear here. Please keep the list for what it is meant
to be. Bonsai. Remember it's meant to help others. If you aren't helping,
or requesting help, just read, DON'T POST.

You want stricter administration. No worries. Look for notices that you
have been removed from the list, or placed on review. Your posts will show
up someday . . . maybe.

RESPOND TO THIS POST PRIVATELY. If you post a reply to THIS post on the
list, I will know immeadiately that you can't read or comprehend what you're
reading and will have no problem removing you.

Shelly Hurd - List Manager.
Look for further JOY from your administrator soon.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++