Old 11-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Warren

Michelle C wrote:
Yes, Janet, I asked for opinions. I did not however ask for people who
know nothing about me to rudely criticize me for being an
"unreasonable person".

Yet you're willing to call other people ridiculous even though you know
nothing about them.

I think we're finding out far more about who you really are than you
think. For example you've made it quite clear that you only want people
to agree with your perspective. You won't even entertain viewpoints
different than your own, and quickly dismiss them. That much is quite
clear. From everything you've said in this thread so far, I'm sure your
neighbors have been walking on eggshells hoping not to be called
unreasonable or ridiculous simply for having a valid, but different
viewpoint than you.

Of course you could just present yourself poorly, and you really are a
reasonable person who is willing to view things from other perspectives.
But that's not who we're seeing.

Or is that an opinion you don't want to entertain as well?

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Compare the newest tax preparation software apps:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/taxes/index.html