Old 11-01-2005, 10:35 PM
Irene

Default Intro & a few veggie garden questions

Hi! I occassionally lurk here, but haven't posted in a long, long
time. My name is Irene, and I garden in Zone 5 (far northern Illinois)

Anyhow, I have a couple of questions:

Has anyone tried Burpee's Tomato Towers? They look like they'd be nice
& space-saving if they work, and very annoying if they don't. Or, do
you have a preferred staking method for indeterminate tomatoes?

Do mini pumpkins result in smaller plants, as well? I've done
normal-sized ones before, and am considering doing Wee Be Little this
year (per request of the 3 year old). I'm considering using a so-far
not planted section of the garden about 2' wide by 15' long, sloping,
next to the house.

Irene