Old 11-01-2005, 11:19 PM
Dennis Edward

"Michelle C" wrote in message
Yes, Janet, I asked for opinions. I did not however ask for people who
know nothing about me to rudely criticize me for being an "unreasonable
person".

Thanks anyway, and have a terrific day

Urgh! Actually, he didn't accuse you of being an unreasonable person. He
suggested that your neighbours might *think* you were. There was no
suggestion or even implication that they might be right. Actually, judging
by their suggestion that you go into their yard and trim the vine, they
sound a little loopy anyway, so maybe they believe 3 or 4 ridiculous things
before lunch.