Old 12-01-2005, 12:48 AM
Ann in Houston

Not waiting until next year for the first item. We need to get the big pond
re-lined. Bad timing on ordering the new one. It came as the weather and
family obligations got prohibitive. After we get that done, I'll plant the
free plants that I got from my best friend's now-defunct pond (which I gave
her to begin with), and add the fish back in. Then, we have to camouflage
the trough that the gravel bog is in and make it look like the return is a
waterfall. I'll believe that one when I see it, frankly. And finally,
build the cover over the new koi pond, since that was the whole reason we
built it. Once that's done, I can pot up some pretty patio plants so our
new porch area can live up to its potential.
"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
What changes or additions are you thinking about next year?

If I win the lotto...... No, real changes. (Not make-believe changes to go
with your make-believe anti-spam e-mail addresses. ;o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~