Old 11-01-2005, 08:48 PM
p00kie

"Michelle C" wrote in message

snip

Agree to remove the vines if they're willing to replace them with something
just as pleasing ... ( 10 foot brick wall with razor wire on the top!
(joke)) ... if they decline your offer you can still remove the vines but
give them something worse to moan about ... start a compost heap by the
fence with the optimum benefit of view et. al. for them righ up against the
fence. If they then complain ... just shrug and point out 'politely of
course' they asked for it!
Obviously this may cause some conflict with your neighbours so choose this
course with care.
As for them complaining about your trees which were there long before their
pool, you could ask if they had the sense to notice this issue before they
installed it ... and that they can purchase pool covers for when autumn
occurs as it has occurred quite often in the past ... I think it happens
yearly!

Seriously though, you can only go so far to be accomodating as we all have
to live with each other ... but it's finding where to draw the line that is
hardest sometimes.

--
p00kie