Old 11-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Tumbleweed

"Michelle C" wrote in message

None of which you mentioned in your original post and none of which have
anything to do with a Polygonum eating some of your neighbour's plants.

Yes, it's known as "additional" information. I supplied it because I
thought it would help people to better understand the situation. Am I not
allowed to do that?

If you have a garden big enough to house mature
oaks and elms in the plural, then I can't imagine you and your neighbours
need to have much to do with each other unless you choose to do so.

Except when it comes to their petty complaints.

Petty?!!? I'd be ****ed off if my next door neighbour did something that
meant I had to some work every 2 to 3 weeks! I had originally envisaged it
being a once or twice a year job, hence my comment about being petty. I
think you are lucky they didnt just spray them with weedkiller and put it
down to a disease.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com