Old 11-01-2005, 10:37 PM
keith ;-\)

Amendment-if I put a fat ball out guaranteed

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.
"keith ;-)" wrote in message
Jenny, you want to give your local councils pest control team a call.I

don't
do Rats or Mice they are vermin & WILL come into your house.All a mice

needs
is a hole the size of a pencil to get into your house.I have recently had

problem with mice in the garden & house.I was getting to a point where I
could almost guarantee a catch with a mice trap.They were mainly in the
kitchen/conservatory ,when we noticed droppings at the top of the stairs
that was it.They have also been in the loft & ruined almost everything
through nibbling things in the shed.They need to be controlled,we were put
off by the cost of hiring a firm to deal with it,also because we back on

farmland we put it down to life.Then my father in law found out that the
council do the service for free.They were out within 3 days,they put a rat
box outside with the blue poison blocks inside also 3 mice boxes with the
same poison inside the house.All of the boxes are locked so you cannot get
inside of them,so they wont harm birds!
They also put a tray with poison in the loft.
And so far ,fingers crossed we haven't seen a mice in the house .
The main reason we get mice/rats is because of us feeding the wildlife.I
would suggest getting a bird feeding tray with a metal pole so they cannot
get to the food.Also don't throw out scraps of food.
Hope this helps,I am sure I have offended some people who love all animals
etc blah blah blah gods kingdom and all that.But I personally HATE mice
/rats and wish them all DEAD!
PS grey squirrels are greedy bas****s too,if I put a fat ball out

garmented
the little sucker oh spelt that wrong ;-)will come along and take the

lot.So
put the fat balls were they cannot get to them!!

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.