Old 12-01-2005, 06:51 AM
Ross Vandegrift

On 2005-01-12, wrote:
funny... but it violates the corporate security policy to change
our screen savers... dont ask.

Well, it was funny, but I suspect the original poster wasn't completely
joking --- a filterless tank will need water changes frequently. If I
were going to do it, I'd shoot for daily changes. Lots of people do
fewer if they keep only a single male betta, and they do ok, but I've
rarely seen them do well. I've seen plenty of them dying from terrible
dropsy and bacterial infections.

--
Ross Vandegrift

man in the bonds of Hell."