Old 12-01-2005, 04:28 AM
Steve

J Fortuna wrote:

At this point though I have decided to order a Burr Nelly Isler 'Swiss
Beauty' for now, since I have long been eyeing this intergeneric hybrid, and
have finally decided to take the plunge and get it. I love the fact that its
looks have so much Miltonia in it, since Miltonias are among my favorite
orchids, though I have never had one fearing that the temperatures can get
too high in our apartment for a Milt (especially when the air conditioning
is acting up in the middle of summer, as sometimes happens here). However,
this intergeneric hybrid sounds like its more diverse in the kinds of
conditions it will tolerate, so I hope it will do well here. Well, we shall

Wow, that is a nice looking plant. I just looked it up and found this:
http://www.orchidweb.com/images/BNelly6l.jpg
I think I'll start my own wish list.

Steve