Old 05-01-2005, 02:21 PM
Jim Lewis

On 5 Jan 2005 at 5:20, Carl Rosner wrote:

Congratulations, Jim on your new acquisition.... It is a
beauty, and I know you will treat it with TLC and it will
survive. After seeing the comparison picture with your
grandchild, I think you'd better start doing some weight
training so that you don't pull out your back lifting it. I
would have left a message on the forum, but I have to figure
out (when I have more time) how to do it. Best regards, and
good luck.

Thanks. Yeah, its size _probably_ means I'll only own it for a
while. I already can't lift it comfortably by myself.

I'll have fun getting it started, then . . .

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++