Old 05-01-2005, 07:28 PM
Robert Seele

Thomas

It didn't bother me at all.

On Wednesday, January 5, 2005, at 10:29 AM, Thomas Simmons wrote:

Gosh Folks I'm sorry. I've been a member for as long as I can
remember. I quit once and came back. I very seldom comment and you'll
not hear any more from me . I'll just stay in the woodwork and peep
around the corner. I guess my warped mind thought that some of the
patriotic folks would like the "Military Christmas ", but I see you
don't .SO SORRY.

---

*********
*********
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/
--

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

Bob Seele

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started
roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The
moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut. Bob Seele