Old 06-01-2005, 05:38 PM
Gary Huff

Default [IBC] (IBC) Help With Sick Juniper Bonsai (now chopsticky and pedantic)

I wish to thank all those who responded (and others that will) to my
"Chopstick technique" watering question. I have learned more from a few
e-mails than reading a bunch of books. I have been trying several
methods of determining if my bonsai needed watering, including moisture
probe, chopstick, and yes, the finger technique, which I sort of
naturally did.

Thanks again from a new bonsai enthusiast. Keep up the good work!!

Gary

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++