Old 12-01-2005, 11:51 AM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Here's a little help. You contractors could buy these and give them to your
valued clients.

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...azardtree.html

You may call me a Yankee but let it be know in 1990 I was one of the first
20 people in the state of florida to become an Certified Landscape
Maintenance Supervisor and Operator with the Landscape Maintenance
Association of Florida. In 1991 due to family problems I moved back to Pa.
I planted, added essential elements (not nutrients or tree food), and
trimmed trees in florida for 2 years. I made a lot of happy customers and
clients.

A tree should not be cut if it does not pose a risk to property or people.
Trees are for use by wildlife as well as for humans. If you have a wooded
area, you could use nurse logs rather than hauling the wood out. For some
of the benefits of wood with soil contact. Remember wood with soil contact
is not a fire hazard. For a review of some of the benefits of wood in a
wooded area see "A CALL FOR SOUND SCIENCE in the management of the
ecological stages of trees"
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/index.html

--
Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.