Old 12-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Doug Kanter

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 1/11/05 2:19 PM, in article , "Doug
Kanter" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 1/11/05 1:37 PM, in article , "Doug
Kanter" wrote:

"Frogleg" wrote in message

Use of this term always makes me bristle. Clean laundry on a line is
an "eyesore."

I had a neighbor who hung her laundry out. This woman must've traveled
the
world to find the ugliest panties. Believe me when I tell you.....there
is
an absolute definition of "eyesore". I happen to be a professionally
trained
and licensed connoiseur of ladies' underwear (preferably with ladies in
them), and I'm here to tell you.....damn. I almost quit the profession.

Doug,

If you only knew how bad I needed that laugh!

Cheryl

The house next to mine is empty. I believe I've made you smile in the
past.
Git on over here, woman!

BTW - is it snowing there!

It's stupid here. Stupid weather. A few days ago, we had slush/rain, which
froze on the ground on irregular lumps that make it impossible to go for a
good walk unless you wear ice cleats. It snowed on top of that, thereby
making it harder to spot the ice. Today, it's supposed to reach the 50s, low
60s tomorrow, which is perfect trout fishing weather. But noooooooo...I have
to work. Just in time for the weekend, the temps will plunge into the 20s
with snow.