Old 06-01-2005, 04:18 AM
Xi Wang

I don't remember the name....but I also have an insect collection, and
I've heard that a lot of people use India Ink on their labels to prevent
them from becoming illegible. For my plants, I also sometimes write
something on the plastic label and then cover that up with a piece of
clear tape. Works just fine.

Cheers,
Xi

Frank H. Kirchner wrote:
Hello All-
I hope the New Year is off to a good start for everyone. I had some extra
time to be in the greenhouse and noticed the common problem of the labels
becoming illegible. I believe I recall a thread several months ago
regarding a discussion of some kind of label maker that was good. Can
anyone help my recall?

Thanks