Old 12-01-2005, 07:52 PM
Hound Dog

"Timothy" wrote in message
news:1105507617.95489fa042770a5df82eb4c956fc1f97@t eranews...
On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 23:48:20 -0500, madgardener wrote:

I have the need to find out if there is some website that does
translations. I have a gentleman in France that is writing to me about
tomato's and this time, the message came predominately in French. I
don't
really have the capability to translate and he was able to let me know he
speaks very little English. Is there a website that you can enter a text
message to and it'll translate it? (I sure wish we had a universal
translator................................) thanks for the help.
madgardener (this is a serious request by the way)

Could you please turn off the html posting. I comes through looking like
this for most of us:

I agree. She need to stop the html postings. Her text is coming through as
italics on my screen, which is very difficult to read.
It also uses up much more space than needed.