Old 12-01-2005, 04:23 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Carl Beyer" wrote in message
I have a small pond in front of my house that is overstocked. Just
going to admit that up front. I live in SoCal, the valley. Nights are
45 to 50 normally. We have had a lot of rain this week.

So, with all of that in mind, I looked into my pond this evening,
checking everyone out cause I had been on holiday and I saw something
that disturbed me.

I have a bunch (ton) of mosquito fish (bad purchase) and a number of
them have white spots all over. None seem to be hurting, no reaction,
but I am worried something is about to go south in the pond. the big
Gold Fish and Koi are looking very, very healthy but I am worried
something is going down.

Anyone have any advice, and if needed a cure?

snip

White spots? Sounds like Ich. If so, here are some products at PetSmart that
may be able to help diagnose (read the labels) and if it is Ich, help cure
it...

Kordon Prevent Ich Fish Disease Inhibitor and Preventative,
http://ihmp.net/@/m
Kordon Ich Inhibitor, http://ihmp.net/@/wf
Kordon Aquarium Rid Ich Preventative, http://ihmp.net/@/om

--