Old 12-01-2005, 05:46 PM
Nedra Sucks

See what I mean, now your probably sending this person for ich
treatment without even seeing what those white spots
are.........pityfull source of info , and you say I don;t help...At
east I don't diagmnose without a proper scope and seeing the problem
and a more detailed description on the probems.
Keep this crap up BV and I wil have to kill file you!

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:23:00 -0500, "Benign Vanilla"
wrote:

===
==="Carl Beyer" wrote in message
=== I have a small pond in front of my house that is overstocked. Just
=== going to admit that up front. I live in SoCal, the valley. Nights are
=== 45 to 50 normally. We have had a lot of rain this week.
===
=== So, with all of that in mind, I looked into my pond this evening,
=== checking everyone out cause I had been on holiday and I saw something
=== that disturbed me.
===
=== I have a bunch (ton) of mosquito fish (bad purchase) and a number of
=== them have white spots all over. None seem to be hurting, no reaction,
=== but I am worried something is about to go south in the pond. the big
=== Gold Fish and Koi are looking very, very healthy but I am worried
=== something is going down.
===
=== Anyone have any advice, and if needed a cure?
===snip
===
===White spots? Sounds like Ich. If so, here are some products at PetSmart that
===may be able to help diagnose (read the labels) and if it is Ich, help cure
===it...
===
===Kordon Prevent Ich Fish Disease Inhibitor and Preventative,
===http://ihmp.net/@/m
===Kordon Ich Inhibitor, http://ihmp.net/@/wf
===Kordon Aquarium Rid Ich Preventative, http://ihmp.net/@/om

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Sooooooooooooooooolow to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS