Old 12-01-2005, 06:22 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Nedra Sucks" wrote in message
See what I mean, now your probably sending this person for ich
treatment without even seeing what those white spots
are.........pityfull source of info , and you say I don;t help...At
east I don't diagmnose without a proper scope and seeing the problem
and a more detailed description on the probems.
Keep this crap up BV and I wil have to kill file you!

Read my post again. I said it sounds like. And then I suggested some
products that may provide diagnosis information on the bottles.

And by all means, please do killfile me. I am quite happy with that
response.

snip
===White spots? Sounds like Ich. If so, here are some products at

PetSmart that
===may be able to help diagnose (read the labels) and if it is Ich,

help cure
===it...
===
===Kordon Prevent Ich Fish Disease Inhibitor and Preventative,
===http://ihmp.net/@/m
===Kordon Ich Inhibitor, http://ihmp.net/@/wf
===Kordon Aquarium Rid Ich Preventative, http://ihmp.net/@/om

snip