Old 12-01-2005, 06:45 PM
Derek Broughton

Roy wrote:

===
===I agree Roy...go there. And stay there.

Say what dude.......when you start paying my ISP fee's maybe I will
take some advice from you. Until then I think not.

Why don't you tell us who you are, we'll talk to your ISP, and guess what?
You won't have any ISP fees anymore.

Oh, never mind, look:

and even better your posts even include a link for me to
. I gotta try that!

Please, everybody take the time to complain. Don't forget to send a copy of
one or more of his news postings with all headers - they need the routing
to figure his IP address. Then they just need to see who was logged in to
that IP at the time.

You know, Roy, there are ways to harrass newsgroups where you can't get
caught. What a noob.
--
derek