Old 12-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Kay

In article , Michelle C
writes

You've had your two cents worth and more. And now ou are trolling IMO.
What a surprise. Ask these questions in USA. What is legal in UK is of no
importance to your (apparent) problem.

But now my curiousity is piqued, so you'll have to forgive me. My post was
titled "legal/ethical dilemma" and one of your countrymen said I was lucky
that my neighbors didn't poison my plants. Excuse me for asking, but is such
a thing legal or ethical in your country?

It isn't legal.
It isn't ethical, but then neither is allowing plants in your garden to
impede others in the enjoyment of theirs - hence our legislation over
high hedges.

--
Kay