Old 12-01-2005, 08:58 PM
paghat

In article , "Michelle C"
wrote:

Bonny, You sound like the type of neighbor I am used to (before these people
moved in.)

I just remembered that they have a lilac bush that overhangs my fence. I
wonder if I should pick the flowers myself, or order them to trim it so that
it doesn't hang over my property?

(I think I'll pick them. I love lilacs.)

My neighbor is at the foot of a huge retaining wall "cliff" & years ago he
planted a row of lilacs trees down there. They now have their tops above
the retaining wall, so up here on top it's like I have a little hedgerow
of white, blue, and pale blue lilacs. I really appreciate them.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"