Old 12-01-2005, 08:23 PM
keith ;-\)

I agree with you totally Phil,there are some really dirty scruffy people out
there who don't care a damn about were they live or the house they live in.I
know I have to work in there hell holes,I work for the city council !.
Rodents do need to be controlled,as do all pests like pigeons .

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.
"Phil L" wrote in message
k...
keith ;-) wrote:

big snip

:: Hope this helps,I am sure I have offended some people who love all
:: animals etc blah blah blah gods kingdom and all that.But I
:: personally HATE mice /rats and wish them all DEAD!

There's no need to hate them Keith, they are merely trying to survive just
like you.
Perhaps if humans were a bit tidier in their habits, rodents would be less
of a problem?

--

http://www.blueyonder256k.myby.co.uk/