Old 13-01-2005, 02:44 AM
Richard

Anybody got any old glass hex tanks that don't leak?

Well, I do have a 75g tank that has "cut off" 45 degrees corners. Only a
year old and no leaks yet - crossing my fingers and toes. But I'm
thinking of buying a large corner hex tank.

Have a look in recycler.com. Some real bargins in acrylic hex tanks from
time to time and unlike glass tanks they can be shipped easily and reasonably
cheaply. UPS's upper limit is 150 lbs, which is about what a 200 Gal acrylic
tank weighs. BTDT.

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org