Old 13-01-2005, 02:47 AM
Richard

In article . com,
wrote:
Hello,

How often do most of you change your CF bulbs? I've got some of the
long 55W & 65W bulbs that I've been using for about 8 months. I'm
starting to suspect a measureable decrease in light output from the
changes I'm seeing in my tank. Maybe I'm just paranoid...

Well, there's one way to find out for su get one new one and compare it
to the old ones. The anal retentive and wealthy re-tube at 6 mos. I just
use twice the number of tubes and replace them when they burn out.
633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org