Old 13-01-2005, 03:18 AM
madgardener

"Timothy" wrote in message
news:1105507617.95489fa042770a5df82eb4c956fc1f97@t eranews...

Could you please turn off the html posting. I comes through looking like
this for most of us !DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN"

HTMLHEAD META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=iso-8859-1"

ok. there it is. plain text. no Comic sans script in italics, no bandwith
being taken up. just plain old letters. I hope everyone who is still ****ed
at me for just liking to post in something other than ordinary letters will
forgive me for this. My program allows me to select different Fonts and
sizes and what not. I seem to have not realized that there were so many who
were being offended, or put off from reading or participating in my posts
because of my HTML postings. I've fixed it. And I'm not being sarcastic
or defensive. I'd much rather get along than make waves.

madgardener slipping into lurk mode now. (thanks for the great resources for
translating the text, by the way. I've bookmarked the site and am now
cutting and pasting Christian's letter to me. )

Yes there are translators out there. One of the better free ones is Babel
fish http://world.altavista.com/ I would also strongly suggest that you
look into the FireFox web browser.

There is a plug-in that translate web pages right on the spot. Besides,
Internet exploder is such a security risk now A days and it's such a
non-compliant web browser to the w3c codes... It's not even worth turning on
imho.

Stop over here and see if your browser is at risk for the new malicious code
trojan
http://secunia.com/internet_explorer...bility_ test/
Good luck to you.

--