Old 13-01-2005, 03:38 AM
Doug Kanter

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 1/12/05 7:00 AM, in article , "Doug
Kanter" wrote:

"James" wrote in message

What Michelle should do IMO is either get rid of the vine and do
something
else or create a smiling type war of irksome antics like erecting a
board
fence with the other side painted a flourescent color.

Illegal here (Rochester NY), and probably most other places, too. If the
building inspector stopped by to see if the structure matched the permit,
she'd be forced to take down the fence, or paint it herself.

You're in Rah-cha-cha - we have a good friend leaving there to move to NH.
Why not you too!
Cheryl

The moment my son goes to college, I'm free to move. Until
then.....yawn.....