Old 13-01-2005, 04:56 AM
kathy

Carol wrote #a whole lot of things,
debating each and every point of BV and mine
and jan's

Carol,
I'm very pleased nets work for you.
Really.
I just get tired of you always posting how every other
method won't work. They DO work. For some ponders.
There is NO absolute way. Nets are not for everyone
and I'm not going to point by point go through all your
disagreements, I've read them so very many times before.
I'd rather we all just post possible solutions
and you can always post nets work wonderfully for you.
They should always be an option but not the only
option. Other options do work. And we should always offer
them to posters asking for solutions. Then they can read through,
mull over the possible solutions and make a choice.

kathy