Old 13-01-2005, 01:24 PM
Frogleg

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:48:29 -0500, "Michelle C"
wrote:

These same neighbors have complained about my oaks and elms dropping leaves
into their yard each fall, and of shading their pool too much during the
summer. Personally, I think they are a pain in the ass, but I want to hear
what others think.

In this case, yes, they *are* being over-picky. A reasonable person
doesn't expect anyone to control where leaves drop or shade falls. In
most places, they are legally entitled to trim tree branches that
overhang their property, but not require that you regulate the wind
and sun.